We create, strive, establish and maintain, develop and cooperate.
• Present opportunities to develop skills in all facets of theatre work
• Create a transparent process for productions, from proposal through to performance. All members have the right and duty to ensure processes are equitable
• Strive for excellence within a local talent cohort of actors, singers, musicians and production staff
• Establish and maintaining partnerships and collaborations with local organisations within the local area
• Develop partnerships and skills development opportunities with local secondary schools, their teachers and students
• Cooperate with other theatre companies in order to extend the life of local theatre, optimise use of resources and promote the profile of regional theatre
Our committee is just that – a committee. Our purpose is to provide the means and frameworks necessary to put shows and events on. Production teams work in conjunction with the committee’s support.
Miguel de Oliveira President
Simon Goss Vice President
Pieta Swann Secretary
Shoshanna Griffin Treasurer
The Other Theatre Company
PO Box 553
Lavington, NSW, 2641
If you have an idea, even if it’s not fully formed, come along and talk to us. Our aim is to find ways to help you get your ideas on stage.
Hume Building Society
Name: The Other Theatre Company
ACC: 598937516 (non Hume members)
ACC: 598937S16 (Hume members)
Paypal: Make Payment Now (Please use theothertheatrecompany@gmail.
For identification please reference yourself and what you are paying for. eg JSMITH MEMB
Membership fees for The Other Theatre Company are set by the Company at the Annual General Meeting.
Membership fees are due to be paid to The Other Theatre Company prior to the commencement of the Annual General Meeting each year to ensure voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
|Student (Under 18)||$15.00|
|Concession Card Holder||$15.00|
|Family ( up to 2 Adults and up to 3 Children under the age of 18||$40.00|
Fill out the Membership Application and either email or mail to:
The Secretary, PO Box 553, Lavington NSW 2641
Each member of The Other Theatre Company will receive a membership card.
Current financial members will receive copies of meeting agendas and minutes and any mail outs to members including those on upcoming events.
The Other Theatre Company’s Facebook page is accessible to the public and will contain information on upcoming events.
Membership of The Other Theatre Company does not guarantee a role in any production.
Anyone participating in any The Other Theatre Company production is required to be a current financial member for insurance purposes.
Members of The Other Theatre Company will receive a 25% discount on The Other Theatre Company event tickets on presentation of their membership card.
Any person with current financial membership will be covered by The Other Theatre Company’s Public Liability insurance.
To ensure the safety of all of our members, any member with a serious medical condition is encouraged to disclose this condition to the President or another office bearer/committee member prior to undertaking any activity which could put themselves or any other person at risk.
We are very grateful to be supported and sponsored by local businesses who contribute financially to the success of The Other Theatre Company.
One of the ways you can contribute is to place an advert in the show’s program.
Refer to the table below for the sponsorship packages available.