We create, strive, establish and maintain, develop and cooperate.
• Present opportunities to develop skills in all facets of theatre work
• Create a transparent process for productions, from proposal through to performance. All members have the right and duty to ensure processes are equitable
• Strive for excellence within a local talent cohort of actors, singers, musicians and production staff
• Establish and maintaining partnerships and collaborations with local organisations within the local area
• Develop partnerships and skills development opportunities with local secondary schools, their teachers and students
• Cooperate with other theatre companies in order to extend the life of local theatre, optimise use of resources and promote the profile of regional theatre
Our committee is just that – a committee. Our purpose is to provide the means and frameworks necessary to put shows and events on. Production teams work in conjunction with the committee’s support.
Miguel de Oliveira President
Simon Goss Vice President
Pieta Swann Secretary
Shoshanna Griffin Treasurer
If you have an idea, even if it’s not fully formed, come along and talk to us. Our aim is to find ways to help you get your ideas on stage.
The Other Theatre Company
PO Box 553
Lavington, NSW, 2641
Hume Building Society
Name: The Other Theatre Company
ACC: 598937516 (non Hume members)
ACC: 598937S16 (Hume members)
Paypal: Make Payment Now (Please use theothertheatrecompany@gmail.
For identification please reference yourself and what you are paying for. eg JSMITH MEMB